If you don’t like the default ClockworkMod Recovery in which you need to select options using the hardware buttons, then here’s a good news for you. ClockworkMod Touch Recovery is now available for the HTC Desire smartphone and if you are one of the users of this phone, then follow the procedure given below to install the Touch based CWM Recovery on your HTC Desire smartphone.
Downloading Required Files:
1. Download the ClockworkMod Touch Recovery Image from here.
2. Download the Fastboot Package from here.
Installing ClockworkMod Touch Recovery on HTC Desire:
1. Place the downloaded files on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Extract files from the Fastboot package to your Desktop.
3. Turn OFF your smartphone using the Power key.
4. Reboot your phone into the fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume DOWN+Power keys together.
5. Connect your phone to your PC when it is in fastboot mode.
6. Open a Command Prompt Window on your Desktop and change your directory by “cd” command to the fastboot extracted directory on your desktop,now place the recovery image file to the fastboot directory.
7.in command prompt window type in the following commands:
fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-22.214.171.124-bravo.img
8. It will start installing the recovery on your phone. Wait for some time to finish it.