I’ve Technically the reason why your Call drop happens in GSM, is already explained in another post, today I’m gonna introduce a free application which will bring interest to you.
This screen shot was taken from the Net Monitor application on android platform.
An interesting application on android platform which let u think like an RF Engineer. You’ll get to know about the RF scenario around you ( I mean for your handset’s networks).You’ll understand :
- where is your serving cell how far from you.
- where are the neighbor cells.
- when its taking handover.
- how much signal strength its actually providing you.
- GPS infos/ geo-locations.
- Generate database with custom info on cells.
- Export logs to KML/CLF files.
When you’re using dual sim phone, in best cases, it considers SIM 1’s network scenarios.